How to Stay Safe
1. Stick with mates a similar age to you - a good mate won't ask you to do stuff you're uncomfortable with.
2. If you feel you can't say no, ask yourself "am I in a safe situation?"
3. If someone offers you something for free, ask yourself what will they want in return?
4. Listen to you body - for example, heart beating, stomach-turning - these are signs you feel unsafe.
5. Be careful what personal details (including photos) you give out online and in real life.
6. Make sure you know where you are going and how to get home. Have credit and charge on your phone.
7. Make sure someone you trust always knows where you are.
8. Drinking and drugs make you unaware of unsafe situations and you can become a target for people who may hurt you.